* The ones that stay up all night working on something you really want to have for the next day.
* The ones who make piles of food for you and all your friends who crash over on Saturday night.
* The ones who scrimp on the things that they might want, so that you can go on that class trip.
* The ones who wipe your brow, bring you a hot water bottle and make you soup when you are sick.
* The ones who listen to you cry and then tell you that your puffy face is beautiful.
* The ones who pray for you, are proud of you and tell everyone they are the luckiest.
I am telling you now that I am the luckiest to have such a Mom in my life.
Happy Mother’s Day to my Mom and to all those women out there who have loved a child! I asked a little girl today what Mother’s Day was for. She said, “For Mothers to remember that they love their children.” So I ask you, go love a child today!