Interesting thoughts to live by…
The Ten Commandments of Life
Please read carefully and relate these 10 Commandments with our life….you may enjoy more.
1) Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.
2) When flood comes, fish eat ants & when flood recedes, ants eat fish.Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!
3) Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it’s not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till ending.
4) Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them, Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.
5) Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried…
View original post 164 more words